Keito K9-T Health Monitor
The Keito K9 is the result of experience of the previous Keito K6 & Keito K7 and Keito K8 units, and it has the most modern electronic technology with SMD components. This unit measures weight, height, blood pressure and pulse rate, and body fat index with greater efficiency than its predecessors. The improvements on the Keito K9 are:
- Its maintenance and servicing, now simpler and cheaper for the customer, with relevant improvements in the wrist cuff and design of the body
- A biometric recognition system, linked via internet to eHealth allowing the users of the K9 to monitor their measurements through the web.
- The Keito K9 unit can be operated with coins, tokens, smart card or through the biometric recognition system.
- The blood pressure is measured in the left wrist and the body fat estimation is made by means of four contacts integrated on both sides of the unit.
- Like the previous Keito units, at the end of the measuring process the user receives a ticket printed on thermal paper.
- Wifi enabled
- Touch screen
- Weight • Height • Bodyfat • BP • Barcode • Wifi • Ticket • Coins (Optional) • Babyscale • Voice
All new Health Monitors are supplied with a fully inclusive on-site 12-month warranty as standard with the option to extend the warranty at the time of purchase for a further 4 years to give a total of 5 years’ total peace of mind.
Each monitor is supplied with; 10 x thermal paper rolls and 50 x Tokens (should the token option be required).
Additional paper rolls can be purchased at any time.
If you are interested in the below please contact seal medical on 01159063000 or email@example.com
-4 Year Warranty for K9-T Integration to EMIS or TPP SystmOne Patient Record System with Integration @
-4 Year Warranty for K9-T Integration to EMIS or TPP SystmOne Patient Record System without Integration @
-K9-T Integration to EMIS or TPP SystmOne Patient Record System @