1 x Keeler Standard Otoscope
1 x Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope
1 x Keeler Corded Wall Charger
The Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope:
- The Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope maintains the simplicity of the original Standard design with additional features to enhance your examination.
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to -25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Standard offers two diagnostic beams - a wide-angle beam for general examination and a macular beam for more detailed examination of the central retina.
- Red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
- Charger not included with 3.6v version
The Keeler Standard Otoscope:
- The Keeler Standard Otoscope features a closed head design particularly suited to pneumatic testing.
- Removable 2.5 x magnifying lens, allowing the introduction of small instruments.
- A Range of reusable Keeler Otoscope specula supplied as standard.
- Charger not included with 3.6v version.
Keeler Otoscope and ophthalmoscope Corded Sets:
Keeler anti-theft designed ophthalmoscope and otoscope corded sets have lockable head and handle fitting. So no matter how useful other people think they are you’ll always find them where you left them.
- The new, compact wall mounted design is ideal for ward, surgery, consulting room and casualty use.
- Strong coiled tangle free cable permits instrument use up to 3 meters from transformer.
- The robust construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Automatic illumination when instruments are removed from cradle - with LED confirmation.