The Keeler Jazz LED Pocket Diagnostic Set comprises a Jazz Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope in a convenient, velcro pouch.
The instruments feature Keeler's renowned optics and build quality, and can be customised using a set of three interchangeable colour rings.
- Brilliant LED illumination
- +/- 20D range of powers
- Renowned high performance Keeler optics with aspherical lens
- Slimline pocket size fits neatly in your pocket
- Trusted Keeler optics
- Jazz LED Fibre Optic Pocket Ophthalmoscope
- Jazz Pocket Otoscope
- Convenient case included
Apertures and filters:
- Wide Angle - Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
- Macular - Designed specifically for examination of the macular region of the fundus where a larger beam would create excessive pupillary reaction or patient discomfort.
- Red Free - The red free filter is used to examine blood vessels in fine detail. By filtering out the red light, blood vessels are silhouetted against a dark green ground.
- Cobalt Blue - Used in conjunction with fluorescein dye for the detection and examination of corneal scars and abrasions.
- Semi Circle - Provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Fixation Cross - Projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation.