Supplied as a single piece unit, the Zoll AED Plus CPR-D padz electrodes have a built-in CPR system, making it easier to position on the patient and administer effective treatment. The Zoll AED Plus CPR-D padz electrodes are self adhesive to form a strong bond to the patient's chest and are supplied with an essential first responder kit.
- Designed for use in conjunction with the Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic defibrillators
- Suitable for adults and young patients over 8 years old
- Supplied as a single piece fitting - incorporates two electrodes and a central CPR pad
- Easy to position and attach to the patient
- 5 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Central CPR system pad assists the responder with hand placement
- Supplied with a first responder kit: used to prepare the patient for treatment