Keeler Windsor Blood Pressure Monitors
Incorporating Keeler's renowned quality, the Windsor BPM is the highest grade aneroid blood pressure monitor, with three well thought-out versions to suit any healthcare environment.
The Windsor is especially large and a sturdy device which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in any practice or hospital. Available in desk, wall and floor models, the attractive design and top-quality finish make the Windsor comfortable and easy to use in all surroundings.
Designed for durability, the Windsor scales feature a hardened copper-beryllium membrane which is resistant to ageing and can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg. A micro-filter protects the release valve and measurement system, and the precision mechanism is mounted on a special support to ensure stability and maintain the zero-point.
- Generously dimensioned, high-contrast scale
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs
- Latex free bulb to inflate the cuff
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support
- Exact zero-positioning of the pointer in production
- Measurement range: 0 to 300mmHg
- Measurement accuracy: ±3mmHg