Welch Allyn 767 Green Series Desk Diagnostic System - 77535-54
Welch Allyn Green Series Diagnostic System
Offering health care professionals all of the diagnostic tools needed, in one compact set. The Green Series™ also promises improved energy saving products, reducing costs.
The set comes fully supplied with Welch Allyn ophthalmoscope, otoscope, aneroid sphygmomanometer and thermometer. All housed in an attractive, durable desk unit that also provides storage for extra specula and cuffs.
Features and Specifications:
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to+40 diopters
- Halogen HPX lamp provides light output for true tissue colour
- Fibre optics project project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions for superior views of the tympanic membrane
- Nicad Rechargeable Handles
767 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- Recessed, laser engraved dial face with high-contrast pointer
Braun Pro4000 Thermometer
- ExacTemp™ technology provides an active user feedback system to ensure proper positioning and improved accuracy.
- Automatic probe cover eject button for quick and easy disposal of used probe covers