WatchBP HOME A Home Blood Pressure Monitor - Atrial Fibrillation
Home blood pressure monitor with Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detectionFor stroke risk prevention
The Microlife WatchBP Home A is a Home blood pressure monitor equipped with an atrial fibrillation (AF) detection system. When you have high blood pressure and/or experience (periods of) atrial fibrillation the WatchBP Home A is the best device to diagnose this.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) officially recommends using the WatchBP Home A during routine blood pressure measurement for all GP’s in the United Kingdom.
- Simultaneously screening for Afib and high BP at home
- Animated reminder when risk factors been detected
- Screening for AFIB is recommended by leading medical societies (1,2)
- The WatchBP Analyzer Home A software allows easy data transfer and is well known as user-friendly software.
- Easy-to-Read: Large screen displays
- USB connectivity for downloading stored readings onto a PC.
- Comes with a 7 day “Diagnostic mode”, with the guidelines of the ESH and AHA incorporated into the device (2 measurements in the morning and 2 in the evening over a period of a week) and includes Afib detection.
- Stores up to 250 readings in normal mode or 28 sets in “Diagnostic mode”
- Medical Consultation Reminder: Lights up if Afib and/or high blood pressure is detected
- Compact & Lightweight: Easy to carry and easy to store
Difference between the WatchBP Home S and A:
- The Home S is designed as the standard blood pressure monitor with the Afib detetion.
- Home A has USB connectivity for downloading stored readings onto a PC, whilst the Home S is not able to connect to a PC.
- Home A comes with a 7 day “Diagnostic mode”, with the guidelines of the ESH* and AHA** incorporated into the device (2 measurements in the morning and 2 in the evening over a period of a week) and includes Afib detection. Home S only includes AFib detection
- Home A stores up to 250 readings in normal mode or 28 sets in “Diagnostic mode”, whilst the Home S stores the last 30 readings.