Vivest Power Beat Semi Auto Aed X1
The Power Beat X1 Semi-Automatic AED is a slimline and lightweight device making it ultra-portable to any location. A clear display and loud verbal commands guides the user making it one of the easiest to use on the market even with no pervious training. With complete reliability, daily self-testing ensures device is ready to use and with a protection grade IP55 and no need for a carry case.
Daily self testing, drop tested to 1.5 metres, IP55 protected without the need for a carry case and a failsafe button ensuring the AED is always ready to save lives.
- Slimline and lightweight – H 23.2 x W 20.9 x D 5.9 1.5KG
- Simple audio and visual instruction for the user – easiest to use on the market
- Time to shock 7 seconds
- Battery life of 4 years and capable of up to 200 shocks
- Smart Pads life of 2 years which allow for biphasic shock and no need for additional child pads
- CPR features with metronome
- Algorithm capable of detecting implants such as pacemaker and internal defibrillator
- Automated ECG recording of up to 8 hours
- Daily self testing ensures device is ready for use
- IP55 means the defibrillator is splash proof
- Drop tested to 1.5 metres
- Able to identify a pulse and make the decision not to shock