Seers - Therapy Tilt Table Pro with Emergency Down Facility (225Kg SWL)
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
These tables have been intelligently designed & developed with healthcare professionals to meet the required standards for syncope & frailty assessment. The Emergency Override allows the patient to be returned to horizontal immediately.
This table includes a low transfer height, lifetime warranty on the frame and up to 225kg load.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225Kg
- 150mm central locking castors with steering facility
- Tilts from horizontal to +90˚ in 15 seconds with double speed motors
- Emergency Down Facility allows a safe manual override/pull-down to return the patient to horizontal immediately
- Electric height and tilting operation by digital display handset, with live feedback of height in centimetres and tilt angle in degrees.
- Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15˚ to -30˚ (4 Positions)
- Height range of 49cm to 103cm
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Supplied with patient worktable, hand-grips and harness set
- Lifetime frame warranty with 5 year parts guarantee
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
Call us at 01159063000 for details of optional accessories including supports, harnesses and more including removal of old couches and delivery.
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.