Seers - Therapy Syncope Table with Emergency Down Facility (225Kg SWL) Inc. Handgrips, Harnesses & Worktable
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
These tables have been intelligently designed & developed with healthcare professionals to meet the required standards for syncope & frailty assessment. The Emergency Override allows the patient to be returned to horizontal immediately.
This table includes a low transfer height, lifetime warranty on the frame and up to 225kg load.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225Kg
- 150mm central locking castors with steering facility
- Tilts from horizontal to +90˚ in 15 seconds with double speed motors
- Emergency Down Facility allows a safe manual override/pull-down to return the patient to horizontal immediately
- Electric height and tilting operation by digital display handset, with live feedback of height in centimetres and tilt angle in degrees.
- Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15˚ to -30˚ (4 Positions)
- Height range of 49cm to 103cm
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Supplied with patient worktable, hand-grips and harness set
- Lifetime frame warranty with 5 year parts guarantee
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.