The Sonotrax Pro foetal doppler has been designed to meet the routine examination requirements of obstetricians and midwives. It features a clear LCD display with backlight, and has three modes of operation (real-time FHR display, averaged FHR display and manual).
Sonotrax Pro is a high performance device supplied with a sensitive 2MHz waterproof probe. 4MHz and 8MHz probes are available as optional extras allowing the doppler to be used for vascular diagnosis.
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Three operating modes
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Large backlight LCD display
- Automatic and manual FHR counting
- Alkaline battery - LR6, AA 1.5V x 2 (not supplied)
- Rechargable NI-MH Battery AA, R6, 1.2V x 2 (not supplied)
- Automatic power-off