The Huntleigh Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler is a high-sensitivity doppler that combines the features of traditional dopplers with bi-directional capabilities. It enables easier detection of bloodflow when used with the EASY 8 probe, reducing the time needed to carryout clinical investigations.
Improved sensitivity enables the easier detection of fetal heart beat in difficult circumstances. It is ideal for GP’s, physicians and other clinical specialists wishing to conduct advanced doppler studies. This product comes with a 5 year warranty.
With appropriate probes, the SD2 is suitable for arterial and venous flow studies, ankle pressure (ABPI) for the management of leg ulcers and toe pressures for diabetic studies. The LCD display indicates the direction of blood flow.
- Suitable for advanced doppler users
- Compatible with a range of high sensitive probes (audio only on some)
- Provides display of bi-directional blood flow information
- Stereo audio output
- Supplied with stereo speakers
- Complete with a large carry case with space for a sphygmomanometer and cuff
- Requires 1 x 9V battery
- Automatic power down to conserve battery life
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions: 140 x 74 x 27mm
- Weight: 295g