Smartsigns Rechargeable Minipulse Hand Held Pulse Oximeter- Paediatric
The smartsigns MiniPulse is a new addition to the expanded range of smartsigns patient monitoring systems.
The Professionals’ choice, ideal for both spot checking and continuous monitoring of Adult, Paediatric and Neonatals.
With a choice of two lightweight hand held models, the MiniPulse range has been designed to provide clinicians with fast, reliable, portable measurements in almost any setting.
Feature rich functionality
The simple user interface and one of the largest displays in its class provide easy visualisation of patient status even in the most challenging situations. The large, bright LED display offers exceptional performance allowing the patient’s saturation level, pulse rate and signal quality to be viewed from wide angles.
Battery life, life costs and value for money
Both models are powered by four AA cells and are capable of delivering more than 60 hours of continuous monitoring; this high capacity capability and range of affordable sensors and practical accessories results in a very low cost of ownership.
Designed and built in the UK, this ergonomically designed hand held device, displays the patient's saturation level and pulse rate on large high visibility LED displays. Fast reliable measurements can be made on all patient groups - Adult, Paediatric and Neonates.
The MiniPulse range comprises two models:-
- MP1 Standard model (Alkaline cells)
- MP1R Rechargeable model (NiMH cells and universal charger)
- Simple single key operation, ergonomically styled, fits in your hand.
- Large colour coded LED display - largest display in its class!
- >120Hr operation from a single pack, automatic shut off and display adjust facility conserves battery power.
- Advanced battery management - Tri colour charge identification.
- Easy clean housing.
- Full function alarms - physiological and technical.
- Integrated protector protects the device in harsh environments.
- Wide range of sensors available.
- 5 Year Warranty
Supplied with a comprehensive range of STANDARD accessories:
- Protective cover
- IV pole attachment
- Integral probe storage facility
- Environmental carry case
- Desk stand
The device has been designed for the widest possible user group and is ideal for either SPOT or CONTINUOUS measurements.