- Large Bright LED Display
- Providing exceptional performance and the ability to view the patient's readings from longer distances and wide angles.
- Full function alarms (SpO2 and Pulse)
- Synchronised pulse tone changes its pitch according to the patient’s saturation level. This provides additional confirmation of patient well being and an early warning of changes in patient status. Although a "Silent Mode" is available without compromising the management of the patient.
- Numerous finger sensors avaliable: Adult, Neonatal Wrap (<3kg), Infant Wrap (3 - 15kg), Paediatric Finger Sensor (5 - 15kg) (Adult sensor supplied as standard) - Please call if additional sensor required
Designed and built in the UK by Huntleigh, the Smartsigns MiniPulse MP1 pulse oximiter is an ergonomically designed hand-held device. Clear, high-visibility LEDs display patient saturation level and pulse rate on what is probably the largest display in its class.
- Dimensions: 75 x 140 x 25mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 300g
- Unit Warranty: 5 Years (excluding battery)
- Sensor Warranty: 1 Year