The Smartsigns MiniPulse MP1R hand-held pulse oximeter is includes NiMH Rechargeable Batteries and a Universal charger which provide at least 48 hours of use making the MiniPulse ideal for the continuous measurement of patient SpO2 and heart rate.
- Large Bright LED Display
- Providing exceptional performance and the ability to view the patient's readings from longer distances and wide angles.
- Full function alarms (SpO2 and Pulse)
- Synchronised pulse tone changes its pitch according to the patient’s saturation level. This provides additional confirmation of patient wellbeing and an early warning of changes in patient status. Although a "Silent Mode" is available without compromising the management of the patient.
- Choice of Sensor Included
- Choose which sensor you want included from Neonate to Adult and purchase others as required.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Smartsigns Rechargeable MiniPulse Unit (MP1R)
- 4 x Rechargeable AA Batteries
- 1 x Desk Stand/Charger
- 1 x Wall Cube / Power Supply
- 1 x Reuseable Sensor
- Choose from Adult, Neonatal Wrap (<3kg), Infant Wrap (3 - 15kg), Paediatric Finger Sensor (5 - 15kg)
- State preference when ordering
- 1 x Instructions for Use CD
- Dimensions: 75 x 140 x 25mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 300g
- Unit Warranty: 5 Years (excluding battery)
- Sensor Warranty: 1 Year
Designed and built in the UK by Huntleigh, the Smartsigns MiniPulse MP1R pulse oximeter is an ergonomically designed hand-held device. Clear, high-visibility LEDs display patient saturation level and pulse rate on what is probably the largest display in its class.