Seca S60 (Stethoscope with a dual membrane).
• Hygiene: Easy-to-clean, highly polished, and non-porous chrome-plated brass.
• Ergonomic: Perfect handling due to the specially tailored head shape of the chest piece.
• Dual membrane: The membrane forms a resonance chamber that amplifies the sounds.
The high quality of this stethoscope is based on its inner values and its outer construction. For perfect auscultation the dual membrane optimally reproduces the entire frequency range of low as well as high frequencies. A sophisticated procedure not only transmits the sound on the plastic membrane but also amplifies it in a resonance chamber. This makes even the subtlest nuances audible. The membrane is also suspended and adapts perfectly to any surface, preventing the transmission of background noise that occurs with deformation. The ergonomic design of the ear clips increases their comfort and the two inner channels transmit the sound without loss. On the outside a highly polished and non-porous chrome-plated surface ensures perfect hygiene and a premium finish.
• Chest piece height: 25 mm
• Chest piece type: One side chest piece
• Net weight: 0.03 sts / 0.22 kg
• Total length: 715 mm
• Membrane diameter: 44 mm
• Membrane material: BoPET (Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate) & CuBE (Copper beryllium)
• Membrane type: Dual-membrane
• Tube type: Two-channel tube