Seca S22 (Stethoscope specially made for pediatricians with a standard membrane side and a bell side as well as a two-channel tube)
• Reversible double-sided chest piece: Designed for the widest variety of demands with a membrane side and a bell side.
• Membrane: Optimal skin contact through the convex prestressed membrane enables excellent resonance transmission.
• Double-tube system: Lossless sound transmission through the separately integrated yoke spring.
The child-friendly design on the membrane side of the double-sided chest piece makes the seca s22 a stethoscope that is especially suitable for the auscultation of children to infants. This simplifies contact with smaller patients without causing fear. It is suitable for the auscultation of infants to children. The reversible double-sided chest piece offers versatile applications that make the seca s22 the ideal all-round talent for a reliable first analysis. Simply reverse the chest piece to switch on the membrane side (to listen to the heart) or the bell side (to listen to the lungs) and thereby minimize background noise. Lossless sound transmission is enabled through two separate inner channels. The convex prestressed membrane guarantees perfect skin contact and thereby provides excellent resonance and sound transmission.
seca s 22: The friendly bear face makes the examination easier.
• Chest piece height: 22 mm
• Chest piece type: Double-sided chest piece
• Net weight: 0.03 sts / 0.18 kg
• Total length: 716 mm
• Membrane diameter: 30 mm
• Membrane material: BoPET (Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate)
• Membrane type: Standard membrane
• Tube type: Two-channel tube
• Bell diameter: 30 mm