Seca S20 (Stethoscope with a standard membrane side and a bell side as well as a two-channel tube)
• Reversible double-sided chest piece: Membrane and bell side for the widest variety of demands.
• Membrane : The convex prestressed membrane enables excellent resonance transmission through optimal skin contact.
• Double-tube system: With separately integrated yoke spring for lossless sound transmission.
The seca s 20 has versatile applications with its reversible double-sided chest piece and is thereby the ideal all-round talent for a reliable first analysis. Whether listening to the heart (membrane side) or lungs (bell side), simply reverse the chest piece to switch on the respective range and minimise background noise. The two separate inner channels in the tube also ensure lossless sound transmission. The convex prestressed membrane guarantees perfect skin contact for perfect resonance and sound transmission. The seca s 22 is a stethoscope specially made for paediatricians. The child-friendly design on the membrane side of the double-sided chest piece makes it easier to make contact with smaller patients without causing fear and is suited for the auscultation of children to infants.
• Chest piece height: 22 mm
• Chest piece type: Double-sided chest piece
• Net weight: 0.03 sts / 0.21 kg
• Total length: 730 mm
• Membrane diameter: 44 mm
• Membrane material: BoPET (Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate)
• Membrane type: Standard membrane
• Tube type: Two-channel tube
• Bell diameter: 35 mm