Seca - B40 (Manual blood pressure monitor with large scales)
- Overview: Perfect readability due to its 140 mm scale and anti-reflective glass.
- Robust: Made of shatterproof polycarbonate and therefore very impact-resistant.
- Adjustable: The three-meter-long cuff tube enables flexible work.
The seca b 40 was designed as a tabletop model and stands out due to its excellent readability. The 140 mm scale with anti-reflective glass offers the perfect view of all measurements from any perspective. In combination with a three-meter-long cuff tube this gives the user the greatest freedom of use and always keeps the measurement results in view. The entire device is made of shatterproof polycarbonate and is therefore highly impact-resistant. The seca b 41 is the expandable basic model with the same large measuring scale. It offers the user full flexibility through three different usage options: stationary with a wall or rail mounting or mobile with a rolling pedestal.
- Net weight: 0.1 sts/0.79 kg
- Options: size 4 (adult) = 27 - 35 cm
- Manometer depth: 43 mm
- Dial diameter: 140 mm
- Cuff type: Two-tube
- Main components: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Membrane material: CuBE (Copper beryllium)
- Blood pressure graduation: 2 mmHg
- Total length incl. bulb: 177 mm (height)
- Measuring tolerance: 1% of the measuring range
- Membrane hub: 1,145 mm at 300 mmHg
- Valve: Chrome-plated brass, infinitely adjustable
- Blood pressure measurement method: Ascultatory measurement
- Blood pressure measurement range: 0 - 300 mmHg