Seca 32 (Stethoscope with two standard membrane side of different sizes for younger patients)
• Acoustics: The chest piece can be switched off to minimize background noise.
• Membrane sides: Two different membrane sides enable the user to listen to different regions of the body.
• Double-tube system: Optimal sound wave transmission through two parallel channels in the stethoscope tube.
The seca s32 was developed with a child-friendly design for younger patients. The smaller membrane side is especially suitable for small children or thin patients. The double-sided construction of the chest piece picks up low as well as high frequencies perfectly. The seca s32 meets the widest variety of daily demands of physicians. The small side of the membrane also enables the precise auscultation of parts of the body that are difficult to reach. The double-tube system with two inner channels minimizes noise loss to a minimum. A separately integrated spring in the tube also guarantees sound transmission without interference.
seca s32: With child-friendly membrane design for pediatric cardiology/neonatology.
• Chest piece height: 22 mm
• Chest piece type: Double-sided chest piece
• Net weight: 0.03 sts/0.21 kg
• Total length: 716 mm
• Small membrane diameter: 21 mm
• Membrane diameter: 30 mm
• Membrane material: BoPET (Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate)
• Membrane type: Standard membrane
• Tube type: Two-channel tube