Seca 264 Height Measure with Wireless Technology
The wall-installed Seca 264 provides precise height measurement to the millimeter, featuring a three-part measuring rod of high-quality aluminum and the robust headpiece, which glides smoothly along the rod. All the while the patient stands safe and secure - even with wet feet.
Accomplishing more in fewer steps is as important in medicine as in other fields. The Seca 264 help make that possible. With a heel positioner and the Seca Frankfurt Line on the headpiece this ensures the patient is in the right position and thereby contribute to obtaining accurate measurements.
Height measurements can be read with a quick glance at the white backlit display on the headpiece. No matter if the patient is a small child or an adult - the height range from 30 cm to 220 cm is greater than that of conventional height measuring instruments.
With the seca 360° wireless technology the Seca 264 can transmit measurements to the optional seca 360° wireless printer. being compatible with the Seca 360 wireless system means the The Seca 264 allows direct data transfer to your EMR, saving time and reducing data entry errors.
- High quality aluminium construction
- Hold and user-defined zero functions
- Send and print functions
- seca Wireless 360° Technology
- Backlit LCD display
- Transportation casters
- Requires 4 x AA batteries
- Measurement range: 30 to 220cm
- Dimensions: 430 x 2,350 x 480mm (W x H x D)
- Platform dimensions: 430 x 3 x 370mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6kg
- Power supply: Batteries
- Functions: HOLD, user-defined zero setting, automatic switch-off
- Compatible with all seca 360 wireless accessories