Schiller FRED Easy Paediatric Defibrillator Pads
The Schiller FRED Easy, and Easy Life paediatric electrode pads are suitable for use on young patients aged between 1 to 8 years old or weighing less than 25kg. When connected to the defibrillator, the Schiller paediatric pads ensure that the energy shock level is reduced from 150 to 70 joules. The Schiller FRED Easy pads are supplied in a sealed pack and feature a diagram to show where the pads should be positioned on the young patient.
- Suitable for use with the Schiller FRED Easy, and Easy Life defibrillator units
- Designed for the treatment of young patients (aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg)
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- 2 year Electrode PAD lifespan
- Can be stored as a spare pack or to replace expired/used pads
- A pictorial guide on the packaging helps with correct pad positioning