Riester e-mega Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Riester e-mega® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
The Riester e-mega is a state-of-the-art aneroid palm style sphygmomanometer available in both one- and two-tube versions, both featuring disinfectable latex-free one-piece cuffs.
- Fast inflation of the cuff due to new ergonomic spoon design
- Lifelong precision due to almost non-aging precision movement, with specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm for pressure-loading capacity up to 600 mm Hg
- Disinfectable and washable one-piece cuffs in different sizes
- Comfort – air release valve, wearfree, with fine adjustment
- Large manometer scale (ø 63 mm) and optimized scale and pointer design for better readability of values
- High-polished manometer surface, easy to disinfect
- Maximum error tolerance ± 3 mm Hg
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Available as 1-tube and 2-tube model with plug-in connection
- Completely latex-free version with shock-protecting polycarbonate casing
The e-mega is supplied complete with a one-piece cuff and vinyl zipper bag for storage and protection.