Reconditioned Phlebotomy Electric Treatment couch with manual backrest, including side supports, x1 Phlebotomy Arm
Sale Sold out
Regular price £1,078.80 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
A specialist couch designed to provide a comfortable and easy to mount seat position for blood sampling procedures. All models are fitted with a pair of multi-adjustable arm rests and side support loops.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Adjustable angle backrest from horizontal to +80˚
- Electric backrest and trendelenburg tilt on Model
- Patient hand-grip supports to aid mount/dismount from the couch as well as providing patient security
- Fully adjustable phlebotomy arms for use on either side of couch
- Fitted with paper roll holder
- Choice of hydraulic or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Compact frame design with retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for stability
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Inclined seat section for patient security
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- 5 years warranty on parts + Lifetime warranty on frame
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.
with a 1 year warranty including free kerbside palletised delivery service