This Reconditioned Philips Heart start FRX comes with a set of band new PADs and Battery and carry case, fully calibrated and tested prior to dispatch.
RRP NEW £1,425+VAT Save yourself ££££!
The unit has been rugged to ensure it is available for use in harsh environments, including industrial areas or where it may be subject to water. In tests the FRx has been shown to withstand drops of up to 1m onto a concrete surface and weights of up to 250kg.
The FRx conducts daily, weekly and monthly self-testing routines to ensure that it is ready for use when required. The long-life battery has a standby span of 4 years, and the pads have a lifespan of 2 years. A highly visible indicator indicates the status of the device.
- Detailed voice instructions
- Coaches the user in CPR and defibrillation
- Comprehensive self-tests to ensure optimum operation
- Supplied complete with battery pack and adult pads
- Battery life: 4 years
- Pad life: 2 years
- Energy output: 150 joules into a 50 ohm load (adult), 50 joules into a 50 ohm load (infant/child)
- Shock-to-shock cycle time:
- Dimensions: 60 (H) x 180 (D) x 220 (W) mm
- Weight: 1.5kg