Diagnostic Systems put everything you need for fast, accurate diagnoses at arm’s length —and in one convenient modular package.
Wall Transformer & Handles
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and manoeuvre
- Durable, easy-to-clean, high-impact ABS housing
- The OptiSense™ sensor automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles and off when they are replaced
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope.
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal lengths or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fibre optics produce cool light with no reflections or obstructions
- Unique coaxial design allows easy entry into the eye and shadow-free viewing of the retina
- 6 apertures (small, medium and large spot, target, slit and cobalt blue)
- Red-free and polarising filters
- 18 aperture combinations and 28 lenses give diagnostic flexibility and excellent resolution
All of our refurbished equipment come with a 1 year warranty