Philips - M5066A HS1 AED incl. battery and pads (1 set) with optional carry cases
The Philips HeartStart HS1 AED assists you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). HS1 AED provides practical, real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
- Includes features to help guide the treatment of SCA with easy setup, clear voice commands and real-time metronome
- Arrives virtually ready to use – with the Ready-Pack configuration, HS1 AED is positioned inside the carry case, with Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery already installed and with a spare Adult SMART Pads Cartridge in place
- Guides you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process, adaptive instructions and intelligent sensors to help deliver therapy
- Can be used on infants and children under 25 kg (55 lb) or 0-8 years old, and adults and children over 25 kg (55 lb) or greater than 8 years old
- Senses when the special Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge is installed, and automatically adjusts CPR instructions and shock energy
- Can be converted to a trainer with installation of training pads cartridge
- Conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly, to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems
Type - 9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
Capacity - Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN60601-2-4:2003)
Install-by Date - Battery is labelled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture
Standby Life - Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date. (Will power the AED in standby state within the specified Standby Temperature range, assuming one battery insertion test and no defibrillation uses)
See Images for full specifications.
Images for illustration only, actual item may differ.