• The HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator is a compact, lightweight, portable, and battery powered automated external defibrillator designed for use by a trained responder
• One of the most widely used models of defibrillator in the country meaning this unit is reliable in the most extreme situations
• Loud and clear voice prompts guide the user through the rescue
• Extremely easy to use
• Digital Display
• Exceptionally rugged hard wearing design
• Each battery has a 300 Shock capacity or 12 hours operating time.
Purchasing refurbished medical equipment is a decision not to be taken lightly, especially when considering purchasing equipment used in emergency situations such as a defibrillator. With Seal Medicals Refurbished range of defibrillators units do not have a single worry, except what you are going to spend your saved money on! All our units are tested in an extremely thorough & careful manner by our expert engineers to ensure that each item is as in perfect working order before they leave the workshop to exceed customers expectations.
With the cost of living rising daily, A brand new defibrillator can cost upwards of £1500+. Purchasing a refurbished defibrillator is extremely efficient way of saving money and is perfect for those are that in the community looking to put together a fund for a local defibrillator, why spend x3 of the cost!
• Weight: 3.5 lbs
• Energy Protocol: 150-150-150
• Dimensions: 2.4" x 7.1" x 8.9"
• IP Rating: IP55
• Prompt Type: Voice
• Warranty: 1 year
• Operation Mode: Semi-Automatic
• ECG Display: No
All of our refurbished equipment come with a 1 Year Warranty
Defibrillator PAD's / Battery / Carry case sold separately