Pharmacy Medical - HECT665 24 TRAY ORIGINAL PACKAGING TROLLEY | 12 TEAL / 12 WHITE PLASTIC TRAYS | DOUBLE DOOR / CAM LOCK
This Original Packaging Drugs Trolley features the following:
- Size (H x W x D) – 960mm x 660mm (585mm less handles) x 660m approx.
- Shelves (Qty.) – Twenty 24 (24) plastic trays 10.5cm(H) x 13cm(W) x 21.5cm(D) Approx.
- 12 White and 12 Teal trays supplied.
- Net Weight (Kg) – 60Kg Approx.
- Cabinet Castors – Four 125mm diameter swivel grey tyre castors, two castors are fitted with brakes.
- Single point locking, one lock per door supplied with two keys per lock.
The HECT665 Original packaging trolley is designed to offer a large capacity for storage and dispensing.
This original packaging trolley is built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Two braked and two un-braked swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
Designed to accommodate original packaged medication as supplied by Pharmacies.
Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of original packaged medication as supplied by Pharmacies.
Push handles fitted to one end.
125mm Diameter soft rubber castors. Two of which are braked.
Single-point locking for ease of operation. (Two locks, one per door. Keyed to differ)
Protective bumpers around each castor.
Strong Steel construction.
Wipe clean powder coated finish.
Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
Supplied fully assembled (just install the shelves).Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 2 x Cam locks, 90 Degree turn key retained. Keyed to differ.
- CASTORS; Medical anti-static castors, all of which have bumpers and are braked. They are fitted in pace with shake proof washers and bolted to a reinforced base, ensuring they can handle the abuse of a care home round.
- HINGE; stainless steel fire door hinges on doors, the doors often carry liquids etc that are heavy.
- LOCKS; are the same lock on these trolleys as controlled drugs cabinets, ensuring they are strong and reliable, with an extended base protecting the key when its left in the lock.