Pharmacy Returns Unit 60 is a secure method of housing unused prescribed medicines prior to their return to Pharmacy Departments.
The unit comes as standard with a keyed lock in order to keep the contents secure and allows only the authorised member of staff to have access to the contents.
In a deep green colour, the unit is clearly identified through the use of graphics on the chute and body to ensure that it is used correctly.
Pharmacy Returns Unit allows for unused medicines to be recycled. When combined with the Pharmacy Drop-Off Unit, it assists in the smooth running of healthcare environments for the effective management and control of medicines.
- Large Chute allows ease of disposal.
- 60 Litre capacity enables large quantities of medicines to be collected on busy wards.
- Available as freestanding or wall mounted to offer flexibility where space is limited.
- Secured keyed lock.
- Safety baffle reduces risk of contents falling out of the unit if turned upside down and prevents unauthorised removal of medicines.
- Smooth surfaces allows ease of cleaning.
- Robust, durable and secure.
- PRU graphic helps to clearly identify the unit ensuring its correct usage.
- Sack retention secures plastic sack in position.
- Freestanding unit comes with feet to create a stable unit.