Omron MIT Elite Plus Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron MIT Elite range of upper arm blood pressure monitors from are stylish and modern, yet offer comfort for the patient and fast, accurate results.
The MIT Elite Plus features a large LCD display which shows systolic, diastolic and pulse measurements simultaneously, and easy one-touch operation. It is supplied the with USB cable and software necessary to run the Omron Health Management Software. This software enables the easy tracking and downloading of patient data, and allows results to be viewed on screen or held within patient record files.
The MIT Elite Plus is supplied with a medium sized cuff (220 to 320mm), soft storage case, 4 AAA alkaline batteries, blood pressure diary and comprehensive user instructions.
Clinically Validated for use during pregnancy
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Omron MIT Elite Plus
- 1 x Medium Cuff
- 1 x CD-Rom with Software
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software Installation Guide
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Blood Pressure Pass
- 1 x Guarantee Card
- 4 x AAA Batteries Included
Supplied Cuff: Medium (22-32cm)
Warranty: 3 Years
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Blood Pressure Range: 0 to 299mmHg
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40 to 180 bpm
- Pulse Measurement Accuracy: ±5%
- Memory: 90 Positions
- Approx. Battery Life: 300 uses when used 3 times a day
- Dimensions: 157 x 74 x 34mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 270g