Omron M2 Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - Perfect for home use
The clinically validated M2 from Omron is a cost-effective device designed to deliver accurate results and lasting service.
Containing the same Intellisense technology found in Omron's other 'M' class blood pressure monitors, inflation is controlled to ensure patient comfort.
The blood pressure monitor's clear LCD display shows systolic and diastolic presures along with pulse rate. Clear indicators highlight correct cuff wrapping and the presence of possible arrhythmias.
Blood pressure readings are compared with reference values and up to 30 readings can be stored in the unit's memory.
The M2 is supplied with a 22cm to 32cm cuff as standard.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Omron M2
- 1 x Easy Cuff (22-32 cm)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Blood Pressure Pass
- 4 x AA Batteries Included
Supplied Cuff: Easy Cuff 22-32cm
Warranty: 3 Years
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Blood Pressure Range: 0 to 299mmHg
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40 to 180 bpm
- Pulse Measurement Accuracy: ±5%
- Memory: 21 Positions
- Approx. Battery Life: 300 Measurements
- Dimensions: 129 x 103 x 80mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 250g