OB Mini Suction Unit
OB3000 Portable Suction Unit with lithium polymer rechargeable battery
The OB MINI suction unit is equipped with an internal microprocessor control that allows the storage of device construction and operating data. A special function alerts the user of the need for a scheduled device maintenance.
Small, Lightweight And Robust
- Smallest and lightest suction unit in its class (1.8kg).
- Compact resilient design, specifically to overcome the constraints of ambulance and pre-hospital use.
- High specification, crash tested in accordance with IEC60601-1-11,EC60601-1-12; EC60601-3.
- Integral handle and integrated storage for the shoulder strap, no carry-case is needed.
- Collection canisters all made from polypropylene, which is superior to polycarbonate: they will last longer, will not go brittle from autoclaving.
Powerful Lithium-Ion Battery
- Latest battery technology with high capacity – >100 minutes use on a single charge at full vacuum
- Battery status is available at all times, even when the unit is switched off
- Lightweight, lithium polymer battery can be changed in one-step without tools
- 3 charging options – Charging lead for in-vehicle charging, mains adapter and a charging wall bracket
Easy To Operate
- Single-button testing to confirm all functions are in working order
- Large, “easy-to-operate” controls, even wearing wet or dry gloves
- Luminous analogue gauge for precise measurement and control, even in low light conditions
- Reusable collection canister or canister compatible with Serres liners
High Performance And Intuitive
- High suction performance – infinitely variable, superior vacuum up to 800 mbar and flow up to 33 LPM
- Internal microprocessor monitors and logs system usage, indicating when service is needed
- Non-toxic, fireproof exterior ergonomically designed to minimise the risk of personal injury
- Dimensions: 290x240x95 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg complete with accessories
- In compliance with all applicable regulations, Directive 93/42/EEC and the main reference standards