Nonin 9550 Onyx II Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter with soft carry case
The Nonin 9550 Onyx II Finger Pulse Oximiter is the result of years of clinical experience. Incorporating the very latest in electronics, the Onyx II is simple to use, yet delivers results that can be relied upon time after time ensuring it is trusted by clinicians worldwide. The Onyx II builds on the foundations laid by Nonin's innovative Onyx Finger Pulse Oximiter.
The Onyx II's new enhanced design features an enclosed spring and wider viewing angle with easy battery access. It is rugged and reliable and can be used with confidence even in the most demanding environments.
The Nonin Onyx II has a 3 year warranty and has been designed to withstand shocks. It has been approved by the US Military for use onboard helicopters.
- Automatically switch-on for fast, easy spot-checks
- Superior Accuracy
- 2500 spot-checks or 21 hours of continuous use thanks to automatic switch off
- No additional sensors needed
- Large LED display
- Three Colour LED Pulse Quality Indicator for rapid assessment of patient readings
- Soft case included
- Uses 2 x 1.5v AAA batteries
- 3 year warranty
- Finger thickness range: 8mm to 26mm (paediatric to adult)
- Pulse Rate range: 18 to 321 bpm
- Pulse Rate accuracy: ±3%
- Oxygen Saturation range (%SpO2): 0% to 100%
- Oxygen Saturation accuracy: 70 - 100% ±2 digits
- Weight: 53.5g (including batteries)
- Dimensions: 33 x 56 x 32mm
The Nonin Onyx II is supplied complete with a soft case, lanyard and 2 x AAA batteries. An optional hard case is available to provide additional protection for the Onyx II