Mini Porter Vaccine Carrying Cool Bag
The Mini-porter is a fully validated cold chain porter, for safe transport of vaccines and temperature sensitive products, that require the correct storage between +2°C to +8°C. This easy to use, cost effect bag that is designed with replaceable polystyrene inner chambers and uses cool packs for maintaining thermal performance, has quickly become a cool bag of choice.
With a clear document holder on the outer and its tamper evident facility to provide additional security this carrier bag is versatile enough for use in a variety of medical, pharmaceutical and community healthcare settings.
- Incudes MediCool Chill pack (requires Freezing)
- Tamper evident closure
- Carrying straps for safe lifting and handling
- Clear PVC window for inserting delivery data
- Validated for multiple openings
- Test data available on request
- Colour: Blue
- External dimensions: 260 x 179 x 131mm
- Internal dimensions with ice pack: 210 x 115 x 30mm
- Temperature threshold: +2°C to +8°C
- Duration threshold: 18 hours
- Inner moulding composition: Polystyrene
- Outer case composition: Laminated nylon
- Part number: VPM011
Please note : A freezer is required for freezing Medicool chill packs to correctly use this bag for its intended purpose.