Seers - Medicare Podiatry Electric Couch - Dual Footrest (240Kg SWL) (RWD)
Sale Sold out
Regular price £1,407.00 GBP(ex:Vat) £1,688.40(inc:Vat)
Regular priceUnit price £0.00 per
£1,407.00 GBP(ex:Vat) £1,688.40(inc:Vat)
£1,407.00 GBP (ex:Vat) £1,688.40(inc:Vat)
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
Incorporating both an adjustable angle backrest with patient armrests and dual adjustable footrests, these models are ideal for a podiatrist and a wide range of seated examination procedures.
*Head cushion not included, available for separate purchase
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg (528lbs)
- Electric adjustable backrest from horizontal to +80˚
- Adjustable angle footrests from horizontal to -85˚ and incorporate anti-trap design gas struts
- The footrests extend for tall patients
- The fold-down armrests have angular adjustment
- Electric height elevation via hand control
- Excellent height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Triple electric Model SM0585 includes paper roll holder and matching headrest as standard
- Electric tilt facility of -15˚ on Model SM0585
- Compact frame design with retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.