Keeler Standard Portable Diagnostic Set
*PROMOTION WHEN PURCHASING GET A FREE PULSE OXIMETER BELOW*
Comprising a high quality handle with interchangeable otoscope and opthalmoscope head, the Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set offers great value-for-money and will deliver many years of service.
The Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set is available with a 2.8V Dry Cell Handle (batteries not included) or 3.6V Rechargeable Handle. The charger for the 3.6V handle must be purchased separately.
- Keeler Standard Otoscope x 1
- Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope x 1
- Keeler handle (dry cell or rechargeable) x 1
- Reusable specula x 5
- Replacement bulb x 2
- Bulb replacement tool x 1
- Hard case x 1
- Bulb remover
- Insufflation port converter x 1
Ideal for pneumatic testing
- Closed head design particularly suited to pneumatic testing
- 2.5x magnifying lens removable to allow the introduction of small instruments
- Disposable specula supplied
- The industry standard for ward and GP use
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from +40D to -25D allowing detailed examination of the ocular structures and ease of use for spectacle wearers
- Two diagnostic beams - a wide angle beam for general examination and a macular beam for more detailed examination of the central retina
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams, particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring
Apertures and Filters:
- Wide Angle - Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
- Macular - Designed specifically for examination of the macular region of the fundus where a larger beam would create excessive pupillary reaction or patient discomfort.
- Red Free - The red free filter is used to examine blood vessels in fine detail. By filtering out the red light, blood vessels are silhouetted against a dark green background.
- Maywheel lens control allows lens powers from +40D to -25D
- Wide angle beam for general examination and macular beam for more detailed examination of the central retina
- Red-free filter (useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring) can be used with both beams
- Otoscope has removable 2.5x magnifying lens to allow the introduction of small instruments
2.8V Dry Cell Handle
- Requires standard AA batteries (not included)
3.6V Rechargeable Handle
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides over two hours of continuous use
- Charger must be bought separately
Warranty: 3 years