1 x Keeler Practitioner Otoscope
1 x Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
1 x Keeler wall unit
Features of the Keeler Practitioner Otoscope
- Unobstructed, open style keeler otoscope head for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal.
- Large, slide aside 2.5 x magnification lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures.
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
Features of the Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
- The positive Keeler ophthalmoscope maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to –25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Keeler Practitioner ophthalmoscope includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
Keeler Otoscope and ophthalmoscope Corded Sets
Keeler anti-theft designed ophthalmoscope and otoscope corded sets have lockable head and handle fitting. So no matter how useful other people think they are you’ll always find them where you left them.
- The new, compact wall mounted design is ideal for ward, surgery, consulting room and casualty use.
- Strong coiled tangle free cable permits instrument use up to 3 meters from transformer.
- The robust construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Automatic illumination when instruments are removed from cradle - with LED confirmation.