Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope and Fibre Optic Otoscope 240v Wall Mounted Unit
Sale Sold out
Regular price £749.00 GBP(ex:Vat) £898.80(inc:Vat)
Regular priceUnit price £0.00 per
£749.00 GBP(ex:Vat) £898.80(inc:Vat)
£749.00 GBP (ex:Vat) £898.80(inc:Vat)
1 x Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
- The positive Keeler maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to –25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Practitioner includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
1 x Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope
- Features halogen illumination, transmitted via optic fibres, for homogenous illumination and allowing clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large Keeler head design for totally unobstructed view of aural structures
Closed head design is particularly suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Large, slide aside 2.5x magnification lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures.
- Range of reusable specula supplied.
Keeler Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Corded Sets
Keeler’s anti-theft designed ophthalmoscopes and otoscopes have lockable head and handle fitting. So no matter how useful other people think they are you’ll always find them where you left them.
- The new, compact wall mounted design is ideal for ward, surgery, consulting room and casualty use.
- Strong coiled tangle free cable permits instrument use up to 3 meters from transformer.
- The robust construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Automatic illumination when instruments are removed from cradle – with LED confirmation.