Keeler Jazz Pocket Ophthalmoscope
The Jazz Pocket Ophthalmoscope from Keeler combines practicality, portability and performance in one attractive device. The device features ± 20 diopters and Keeler's world-class optics with aspherical lens.
The Jazz features powerful Xenon illumination that delivers longer battery life. A set of three interchangeable coloured rings are supplied allowing you to customise the appearance of the otoscope to suit your mood.
- Bright Xenon illumination
- ±20 Diopters
- Interchangeable coloured rings
Apertures and filters:
- Wide Angle - Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
- Macular - Designed specifically for examination of the macular region of the fundus where a larger beam would create excessive pupillary reaction or patient discomfort.
- Red Free - The red free filter is used to examine blood vessels in fine detail. By filtering out the red light, blood vessels are silhouetted against a dark green ground.
- Fixation Cross - Projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation.
- Cobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Semi-Circle - Provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.