iPAD SP2 Recharge Package without Manual Override, supplied with AED, Rechargeable Battery, Rechargeable Docking Station, Carry Case, 1 x Electrode Pads
This model is recommended for non-medically trained users due to the non-manual override, automatic function.
For medically trained users, we recommend the IPAD SP2 with a manual override model.
The iPAD SP2 defibrillator is designed for greater functionality and clinical information than an entry-level AED can provide. This non-manual override model is recommended for public use due to its automatic assistance programme.
Retaining the user-friendliness of the SP1, the iPAD SP2 is ideal for situations where space and time are limited, but the demand for capability is not. Its lightweight, robust exterior contains a device that packs powerful functionality, required when it is needed most.
- Highly portable & durable weighing only 2.4KG
- Full-colour screen
- Bluetooth III lead ECG monitoring
- II lead ECG monitoring via electrode pads
- Multiple event recording & simple data download
- On-screen printable data review & ECG playback
- Synchronised cardioversion
- Plug-in pad adapters to stop pad changes when backup arrives
- Dual adult/child smart electrode pads
- Modular system customised to end users clinical skills
- Every SP2 comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Carry Case
- Dual Adult/Child Electrode Pads x 1 pair
- Rechargeable Battery Pack x 1
- Recharging Dock