HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi automatic defibrillator represents great value with a 8 year warranty and IP rating of 56. This unit comes complete with carry case.
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P defibrillator is a good quality AED representing great value.
The HeartSine 350P is lightweight, compact and portable. From the moment the AED is turned on gives clear verbal and visual instructions for use.
The HeartSine 350P Defibrillator is suitable for use by lay users, semi-professionals and professional users alike.
The samaritan 350P is suitable for use on adults and children.
For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric Pad Pak is an option
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Internal memory recording time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals.
- USB Data port
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- Weighing under 1.5kg with carry case this device is ultra portable and lightweight
- 8 year warranty
- IP56 certification providing impressive protection against dust and water
- FREE Software updates
Charging time: Typically 150J in <8 seconds, 200J in <12 seconds
Time to shock delivery following CPR: Typically 8 seconds
Each HeartSine PAD Defibrillator comes complete with:
1 x Adult Pad-Park cartridge- contains batteries AND pads
1 x Durable Soft carry case
1 x User Instructions