Elite Bag For Emergency Advanced Life Support - Red
Emergency's bag for advanced life support
The Elite CRITICAL’S Advanced Life Support (ALS) kit bag features a highly compartmentalised interior allowing a high degree of organisation and structured arrangement of important medical equipment and materials. With quick release pouches and foldout pocket, stored items are always on-hand and can be fully displayed in an instant, ensuring responders are not delayed when dealing with critical situations.
Movable internal separators and straps provide secure storage for a wide range of items, including an oxygen bottle and bag valve mask. Tough D-rings with reinforced strapping allow for both the attachment of padded shoulder straps and cables used during air-lift evacuations.
- Padded handle.
- High visibility night / day reflective strips.
- Reflective parachutist glow in the dark rope handles.
- Heavy duty D-rings for use in air transportation or evacuation.
- Oxygen tube grommet (for use with disposable oxygen cylinders).
- Card holder.
- Removable backpack shoulder straps.
- Two external large capacity pockets with elastic straps and quick release pockets with transparent windows.
- Configurable compartmentalised interior using hook-and-loop system padded dividers.
- Reinforced base.
- Five removable, colour coded, transparent fronted pockets.
- Isothermal ampoule case with capacity for 56 vials.
- Space for a secretion aspirator with fastening straps.
- Removable badges and identifier with Cross of Life.
- Weight (approx.) 4.2kg
- Dimensions (approx.) 35×61×29.5cm
- Material 1000D Polyester, Tarpaulin
- Color Red
- Capacity (Litres) (approx.) 62.98