Dopplex DMX Digital Vascular Doppler with Alkaline Battery (Unit Only)
With over 30 years’ experience in vascular assessment Huntleigh's latest technological innovations have enabled them to develop a new digital platform for their latest range of Dopplers. Designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness in clinical diagnosis, the DMX offers unrivalled value and quality.
High resolution colour display
- Waveforms displayed in high definition
- Wide viewing angle.
Bi-directional waveform generated from the digital Doppler spectrum with auto scaling feature
- Maximises accuracy and clarity of waveforms; essential for patients with poor blood flow.
Data storage on micro SD card
- Store waveforms and sounds for review or transfer to optional DR5 software package for printing reports
Integrated charging & connectivity
- USB port for quick and easy charging and communication with our software. Bluetooth wireless technology and stereo headphone connection socket.
High sensitivity interchangeable probes
- All new XS probes have been calibrated and fine-tuned for optimum use.
- An optional PPG probe provides easy and accurate measurement of toe pressures.
Hear the difference
- Digital sound processing enables our new Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system to eliminate the background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Dopplex DMX Digital Doppler
- Alkaline Battery (with W9592) or Rechargeable Batteries (with W9593)
- Medical Grade Charger (with W9593 only)
Warranty: 1 Year
Please Note: Probe not included.