Daray - X240 Examination light
- Variable intensity from 0 to 100%.
- Smooth, fully enclosed head to prevent dust ingress.
- Excellent colour rendering – totally natural skin tones.
- Emits no infrared radiation – no increase in temperature in the light-field.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
- No life-risk voltage at the light-head.
- BioProtect anti-microbial coating for infection control – reduces the population of bacteria such as MRSA and E.Coli by between 99.99% and 99.9999% within 24 hours.
- Optional 3-4 hour battery backup available
X240 offers plug-top power supply and a balanced arm with a pivot-base allowing the user to choose between various mounting options.
Utilising LED technology, this general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties. The X2 Series has a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than equivalent halogen lights. This light has around 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 25 years of clinical use (based on 5.5 hours clinical use per day). The X2 Series requires minimal maintenance and has a smooth, fully-enclosed BioProtect coated head to assist with infection control management. This is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial. Choose between many different mounting types dependant on your application, including: wall, mobile, and desk options.
BioProtect is an antimicrobial solution coating applied to DARAY’s products for infection control. Our core products are medical, dental and veterinary lighting used by specialist staff treating patients. Infection is the highest risk in patient environments. BioProtect provides excellent protection against illness-causing bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and many other bacteria and fungal growths.
Key Technical DataLight intensity (lux) @ 0.5m: 32,000 ±5%
Light intensity (lux) @ 0.75m: 14,000 ±5%
Light intensity (lux) @ 1.0m: 8,000 ±5%
Light intensity adjustment range: 10 - 100%
Colour temperature: 4,300K ±500
Colour rendering index (CRI): 95
Colour rendering (R9): 88
Light field diameter (D50): @0.5m:120mm
Light field diameter (D10): @0.5m:230mm
Number of LED's: 3
Power consumption: 12W 0.1A
Average working life: > 50,000 Hours
Input voltage: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
Output voltage: 12V DC 1A
Temperature rise on patient: ≤2°C
Warranty period: 5 Years
NHS e-class code: FBU,FKR
Commodity code: 9018 908400