Daray - S740 Operating theatre light
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain
- Variable intensity and colour temperature controlled directly from the light-head.
- Endoscopy Mode for low-level lighting requirements.
- Spring-balanced arm with excellent range of movement.
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 40,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change – reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- All metal chassis and light-head, hardwearing and can be fully recycled
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment
- DARAY’s LED technology has an intense clear white light beam equivalent to 75W halogen, whilst consuming just 30W (Figures based on 5.5 hours use per day)
The DARAY S740 is the latest addition to our LED surgical lighting range. Suited for all minor procedures, and available in a range of mount choices.
This minor surgical light boasts excellent shadow reduction via a wide array of LED’s -designed to provide consistent and accurate light where it is needed. A digital control panel, located on the light-head, offers convenient adjustment of light intensity, colour temperature and “endoscopy mode” control. A smooth, fully-enclosed light-head and arm system assists with infection control management.
Available as wall-mount, ceiling-mount or as a freestanding mobile unit.
Key Technical Data
Light source: LED
Light intensity (lux) @ 1.0m: 70,000 lux ±5%
Intensity adjustment range: 50% - 100% (4 stage)
Colour temperature (Kelvin): 3,600 - 6,000K ±500
Colour adjustment range: Variable (3 stage)
Light field diameter (D50) @1.0m: 214mm
Light field diameter (D10) @1.0m: 108mm
Power consumption: 30W 230mA
Colour rendering index (CRI): 100 ≥ Ra ≥ 85
Depth of illumination: 950mm
Warranty period: 3 years
Average working life: >40,000 hours