Daray - S460 Single head operating theatre light 500mm
- LED light source
- Digital control panel
- Cool and comfortable beam
- Lightweight and slim light-head for excellent laminar flow
- Multi-lens geometry lighting system
- Low energy consumption
- Focusable beam
- Excellent shadow reduction
- 40,000 hours from the LED module
- Low total cost of ownership
- 4,300K colour temperature
- Integrated camera options available
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment
- Available as ceiling-mount, wall-mount and mobile
The DARAY S4 LED Operating Theatre Light has been designed to provide a high intense beam with excellent shadow dilution and accurate colour rendering.
The S4 is available in either wall, ceiling or mobile, dual or single arm. This model has a smooth, fully enclosed head to aid in the management of infection control. A spring balanced arm makes positioning extremely easy, providing a precise and stable beam.
Features include: variable intensity, focusable beam and a digital control panel. The S4 is an extremely cost effective LED lighting solution that meets the needs of a demanding operating theatre.
Minimal laminar-flow interference; the fully sealed light head has been aerodynamically designed to minimise turbulence of laminar-flow sterilisation and purification systems.
Digital control panel; conveniently placed panel contains on/off controls, a power on indicator, bulb-failure alarms and variable output intensity controls.
Variable focus; the removable, autoclavable light head steering handle doubles as a twist-grip focussing control.
Finely-balanced suspension arms; multi-jointed, spring-balanced suspensions mechanisms permit accurate and stable positioning of the light patch. The arms on ceiling-mounted lights all rotate through 360º
Video systems and back-up power supplies; CCTV cameras and monitors are available as options on most models, as are wall-mounted battery back-up power supplies.