Daray - Optoma 900mm Dual Zone LED Light
- Long LED life of 50,000 hours
- Wide-angle, glare free technology assures optimised low reflection light control.
- Homogeneous and uniform illumination
- The dual-direction lighting gives a friendly and bright ambiance
- Direct / indirect light distribution
- High quality 6030 aluminium frame
- Smooth elegant opal PMMA cover
- Available in cool white, warm white, neutral white and daylight colour temperatures
- DALI and PWM options available, please call us at 01159063000
The DARAY Optoma LED Series has been developed to be as unobtrusive as possible without loss in performance or versatility. It is an extremely capable, multifunctional light unit, able to be used equally well in high traffic public areas such as busy corridors, waiting areas and stairwells, as it is in more specialist applications, such as patient lighting on hospital wards or residential rooms.
The Optoma is extremely flexible with a huge range of fitting options. It can be mounted on a ceiling as low as 2.3m to give a wide, bright uniform lighting, on a wall to provide a soft ambient lighting, or a direct reading light; it could even be mounted vertically where space is limited.
The asymmetrical light output reduces shadows, and glare. It is controlled by advanced prismatic and reflector technology, and finished off with a stylish opal lens, and quality aluminium alloy body.
Being LED the Optoma is extremely efficient, using much less power than traditional lighting solutions, and has a long 50,000 hour lifetime.
If you need extra functionality on your Optoma, call us to discuss your needs as we are able to develop bespoke versions to meet your exact requirements.
Power: 60 W
Luminous flux: 4500 lm
Beam angle: 120°+120°
Input voltage: AC100~240V
Dimensions (mm): 900x215x55