Daray - DX42 LED X-Ray Film Viewer - various sizes available
- Variable Intensity: 4,000 – 10,000 lux
- Independently controllable panels
- Automatic film activation
- Only 25mm deep
- 60,000 hours lifespan
- LED technology
- Low-profile design
- Increased efficiency
- No more bulbs to change – reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment
- Hard-wearing and fully recyclable when the light comes to the end of its life
The DARAY DX42 Series of LED X-ray film viewers features a modern slim design, variable intensity, and independent and automatic panels providing clear and diffuse illumination.
Utilising LED technology, the range provides a high intensity and is a highly efficient X-ray viewer with around 60,000 hours lamp life, meaning it costs significantly less to run.
With automatic film activation and variable brightness control, the DX42 Series ensure you have all the features you would need and more.
The DX42 Series is available as single and double wall-mount units as standard, with triple and quad versions available on special order.
Luminosity: 4,000 - 10,000 lux
Input voltage: 100 - 230V AC 50/60Hz
Light source: LED
Power consumption: 30W
Dimensions (mm): 480x505x25
Visible area (mm): 360x422
Power consumption: 60W
Dimensions (mm): 840x505x25
Visible area (mm): 720x422
Power consumption: 90W
Dimensions (mm): 1200x505x25
Visible area (mm): 4080x422
Power consumption: 120W
Dimensions (mm): 1560x505x25
Visible area (mm): 1440x422