iPAD SP1 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
iPAD SP1 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from CU Medical. Easy to use on both adults and children. Includes Carry case, 1 set of electrodes and AED rescue kit.
The NEW iPAD SP1 Fully-Automatic is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the World’s leading manufacturers’ of clinical defibrillator monitors.
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it as easy as possible to use. Its award-winning design and high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
In operation, the iPAD SP1 intelligently guides the user with calm voice prompts and large, clear illustrations which illuminate to highlight key commands. Instructions are given at every step and importantly, the voice prompts automatically adjust to background noise. This can be crucial when surrounding noise escalates and in challenging environments if sudden cardiac arrest strikes.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD SP1 is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply lifting a clear, safety cover on the front, the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
Importantly, the iPAD SP1 defibrillators are fully pad compatible with defibrillators carried on front line NHS Ambulances. A simple plug-in adapter saves pad changes when backup arrives, assisting in patient care, saving precious time and indeed costs.
Widely used by the NHS Ambulance Service, the Emergency Services and in Public Access schemes, community projects and commercial organisations.
- Easily switch from Adult to Child mode without changing the electrode pads
- Safety cover over adult/child switch prevents accidental switching
Integrated pad storage – electrode pads are stored, pre-connected, in a clear compartment on the underside of the unit
- Pads are easily removed by pulling on the exposed tab
- The pads are always ready for use and easily checked
CPR Detection – the iPAD SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate
- If CPR is not being performed, voice prompts encourage the responder to ‘perform CPR’
- If CPR is being performed, voice prompts encourage the responder to ‘continue CPR’
- Voice prompts can adjust up to 90 decibels, so it can always be heard easily in noisy environments.
Visual Indicator shows at a glance
- Battery life, AED status and electrode pad status
Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data.
- Data can be transferred via the built in SD card and IrDA ports
- Data can be reviewed via the ‘CU-EX1’ software (for PC)
‘i’ button performs the following functions:
- Allows user to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides ‘handover’ information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Allows the SP1 to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the SP1 is always up to date
- Downloads data for review
- Checks the units software version
Every SP1 comes with a 7 year warranty, which can be upgraded to 10 years free of charge providing this is done within 3 months of purchase. Requires you to register your defibrillator at: iPAD Members
- Protective carry case
- 1 x Lithium Manganese Oxide battery, which is disposable. The battery is expected to last up to five years (in standby) and comes with a warranty of four years.
- 1 x sets of electrode pads, one pre-connected into the AED and the other one is a spare. These electrode pads can be used on adults and children (aged 1+).
- 1 x sets of AED rescue kits, which include: (2 x patient wipes, nitrile gloves, prep razor, face shield & tough cut scissors)
This iPad SP1 is also a available in a Semi-Automatic Version