1 x Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope
1 x Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
1 x Keeler Desk Charger Set
Keeler Fibre Optic otoscope:
- Features halogen illumination, transmitted via optic fibres, for homogenous illumination and allowing clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large head design for totally unobstructed view of aural structures
- Closed head design is particularly suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Large, slide aside 2.5x magnification lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures.
- Range of reusable specula supplied.
- Charger not included with 3.6v version.
Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope:
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to –25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Practitioner includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
Keeler Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Desk Sets
- New Keeler Desk Unit outfits with new Lithium Charger and Slimline Handles.
- Available with the Keeler range of ophthalmoscopes and otoscopes.
- New Keeler slimline handle provides lithium or dry cell option.
- Can be desk or wall mounted.
- Robust Keeler construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Lithium-ion technology provides over two hours of continuous use, and a two hour rapid charge.
- LED’s indicate when battery life is low, charging or fully charged.
Warranty: 3 years